Thursday, July 8, 2010

You Know When It's Real

Thank you Aunt Randi!
I've been meaning to post this since we got the card, but my life is crazy, and I don't really spend a lot of time on the computer.
I won! I won the movie guessing contest. And I waited patiently, not really expecting anything because, well, frankly, I cheated. But hey, I still got credit!
I got a lovely card from my wonderful Aunt, and inside...
A giftcard to Wendy's! I don't think she even knew that Wendy's is my favorite fast food restaurant. She's good!

Yum! And lots of these:
This must be my lucky month, too, because I won another thing! Ashley's Craft blog had a giveaway, and sadly, I did not win. But, the winner didn't leave an email, and never responded to the post announcing her as the winner. So, back to "random integer generator" and out pops number 7! I knew it was lucky :) So I got a 40$ giftcard to CSN stores, where I ordered a set of 4 mini spring form pans (oh boy, cheesecake!) and a cookie press! I'm very excited to get those in the mail too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, on the good luck.