Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I love my husband!

Life has been crazy this summer. I don't get to see Justin very often, which is really hard. I'm very much looking forward to the semester starting, when I get to start my tutoring job, quit the job I hate, see my husband more often, and learn some more! I'm such a nerd, but I really truly love school. I wish someone would pay me for that to be my job.
I don't really have a whole lot to blog about, not much is going on. I'm working on a Christmas stocking for Justin this summer, it's really coming along. I'm almost done with Santa, which is a big part of the stocking. And I might try my hands at making a quilt if I have time/money after finishing the stocking and before school starts. I've wanted to make a quilt for a while, but lately my desire has really increased. I know my first quilt will turn out pretty lousy, but hopefully with the aid of a very experienced quilter, I can someday make quilts as beautiful as my mother's.
My car is in the shop this week. Hopefully it will come out running well, with ac, and the bill won't be ridiculous. That's my hope. Reality says, it will probably still have problems, and will probably be more than I'm hoping. But, I can still hope :)
I really love my husband. He is such a great man, who is willing to make so many sacrifices for me. He's working six days a week, gone from 10:25-9:00 every day. It's taking a toll on him, and he's excited for school to start back up too. It's hard on both of us, but I'm so glad he's willing to go out in the hot sun and work hard to support me. He treats me so well, too, I really am so incredibly lucky.
We went on a picnic on Saturday at Pioneer Park, it was really fun! We brought sandwiches, chips, strawberries, and some cookies for dessert, and tossed around a frisbee for a while. It was so nice to just spend time with him. We usually just spend Saturday nights watching tv together, or something boring like that, it was nice to actually go out with him. I love him more than anything else on this earth, and I want him to know it (he better, with how many times I tell him every day!), and I want the world to know it.
Thanks for reading!

No comments: