Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Beach Hungry

It has been a year and a half since I've been to a beach.
I'm getting anxious to go to one again.

The last time I went to a beach, it was in Monterey, CA, and it was in January. WAY too cold to swim in the water. 

But it sure was beautiful. 
When I was around 10 or 12, my Dad worked in California for about 10 months. I spent that entire summer lounging like a beach bum. It was wonderful. 
Since then (before then too, but even more since then) I've loved going to the beach. 
And frankly, it's been WAY too long since I've been. Basically, this post is me whining that I REALLY want to go to the beach! 
By the way, all these photos were taken at the beach in Monterey. Yep, point and click camera. They turned out really pretty, if you ask me! Thanks for reading! 

2 comments:

Ashley W. said...

Yeah well I haven't been to a beach since the summer before Madie was born! And you think you're going through withdrawls?!

Anonymous said...

Go for it, there's a 3 day weekend coming up!