Thursday, September 29, 2011

And the winner is...

And Mini More.
Mostly because it gets across the idea that my desserts will all be miniature, and I later have the opportunity to expand it to all foods mini (quiches, appetizers, any sort of food bites).
You guys are going to get sick of me though. I need more advice. I'm using Wordpress for this blog, and they don't have many blog background options, so I've had to kind of create my own. Which of these do you like the best?

1:

2: 

3: 

4:  
(Ignore the leaf picture on this one... I'll have a header there with a yummy looking food pic on it)

5:

What I really want to know is which color scheme you like best (1, 2 or 3) and whether you like the "washed out" look (1-3) or the solid look (4-5). To see them full size, just click on each picture.
Thanks again for your help! 

No comments: