Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Since everyone else is doing it...

What can I say, I'm a follower. :) At least when it comes to blogging.

So, what's new with me? Well, last week we got rid of Jeremy's pacifier. That was not very fun. But he's just about used to it now, and surprisingly, it actually made this last Sunday easier. Since getting rid of it, he has slept less during the day, but that means he could make it through 3 hours of church without having a complete meltdown from exhaustion. On the other hand, it also means he's only taking one nap a day... Oh well, it was bound to happen eventually. 

Isn't he the cutest?!

I'm also in the process of opening up an Etsy shop with my friend, Essi. She can draw really cute little animals, and I make baby shower invitations. I'll post a link here when it's up and running. It's been a lot of fun designing them, and working with my best friend on them has been a blast! 


We watched our friends' two kids on Saturday while they went on a date. They are returning the favor this Saturday when Justin and I are going to an event called the Chocolate Salon in downtown Sacramento. I'll try to remember to post here all about it. 

Another project I'm working on is upgrading my office into a craft room. Justin has a desk in there right now, and it mostly just serves to collect junk. So I asked him if he'd mind if I kicked him out of that room, and he said sure. So, I'm getting a craft/sewing room! Right now there's still a bunch of paper and such that needs filed, but once that's done, I'll get to start rearranging and organizing. 

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the pictures. I want pictures when you get your craft/sewing room organized.

Ashley W. said...

Zach's drafting table is in "the office" but we both know that it's really just my craft room. :) And I want to see a preview of what will be available in your shop!