Thursday, April 25, 2013

Jeremy Update

Just a little update with a few cute stories. 
A few weeks ago, Justin went on a scout campout overnight. He got back around lunch time on Saturday. When Jeremy saw him, he was SO excited. He stopped eating (despite definitely still being hungry!) and gave his daddy a huge grin. Justin then turned and started walking away to put some of his gear away, and Jeremy SCREAMED! He needed his daddy time; he was not happy that Justin had been gone! 

He has also recently discovered his feet, and it seems like he is always holding them. 
He sure does have a sweet smile. 
li
And a little update about the mommy... I decided to start back up on the Quilt Block of the Month, and try to finish it this year! I got through March last year, so April seemed like the perfect month to pick back up this year. 

I didn't super love the effort involved in English paper piecing, and the Cloudy with a Chance of Hex block just didn't go with my autumn theme. So, I did the hexagon stripe, to learn the technique, and found a different block online for the second one. I like it a lot more! 
The picture isn't the greatest, because it's from my phone, and the lighting was bad, but you get the idea. Also, I haven't trimmed off the edges of the hex stripe yet. Obviously. 
That's all for now!

2 comments:

Ashley W. said...

The story with Justin is super cute!!! Can't wait to see your blocks each month.

Kathy said...

He is such a cutie.