Monday, December 13, 2010

Update and CHRISTMAS!!!

Hello all!
It's been a while since I posted, so I figured I'd catch you all up.
The semester is officially OVER for me! I'm so happy! I know I'll have an A+ in my History of the English Language class (pretty impressive since my teacher only gives A+s for 99% and above. I'm that awesome). I should have an A in my other classes hopefully, unless I somehow did really poorly on some final project. Justin is just about finished, he has one final tomorrow and then he'll be done.
Now, on to the rest of my life. I finally finished Justin's stocking! It looks so good :) I'm quite pleased with myself for actually finishing it, and for having it turn out decent!
Other news, I'll be graduating a semester early. It means taking 18 credits next semester, along with a winter course and two summer courses at MCC, but this way I can graduate with Justin! Next semester is going to be a lot of work, but a lot of fun too. I'm taking a Phonology and Morphology class (Linguistics), along with a "Studies in Linguistics" class and an Intro to International Linguistics. In addition to that, I'm taking a French class (French in North America), Beginning workshop in fiction short stories, and Classical Backgrounds in English Lit. Yep, lots of work, but classes that I'm very excited for! Over winter break I'll be taking an intro computers class online (which seems a bit ironic to me. Anyone else?), since it's a 100 level class through MCC it should be a walk in the park.
Christmas is so close, I'm so excited! We have two trees this year since our little four-footer can only handle about half of our ornaments.
I'm also planning on revisiting my novel that I wrote in November since I should have quite a bit of free time over break. I'm hoping to get it read through all the way once before school starts back up. I still need to add some details to the ending, I kind of summed some things up while trying to finish on time, but I should be able to flesh that all out this week, then I can get to editing!
Well, I think that's just about all the updates I can think of for now. Thanks for reading! I'll be sure to post some pictures of Christmas decorations sometime this week!

No comments: